Oxford Dynamics Limited respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data. We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way.
- The website on which processing takes place (hereinafter: "Website"): https://www.oxdynamics.com.
- Party responsible for processing personal data: Oxford Dynamics Limited (Oxford Dynamics Limited); with registered address at R71 Harwell Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, England, OX11 0QX and company registration number 12274185 (the “Controller”).
- Data Protection laws
- For European citizens or residents, the EU GDPR 2018; the EU e-privacy directive 2002 (soon to be replaced by the EU e-privacy regulation);
- For UK citizens or residents, the UK GDPR 2020 and the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the national laws of the country in which Oxford Dynamics Limited is registered.
Collection of data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject').
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that is collected on the website is used by Oxford Dynamics Limited in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and in order to carry out your application for our services.
Legal grounds for processingThe processing activities carried out by Oxford Dynamics Limited through the website is always based on your consent. You may, at any time, withdraw consent either through declining cookies on our website or by opting out via the method provided below.
Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from Oxford Dynamics Limited. If you do not wish to receive them (anymore), please send us an email to the following address: email@example.com and put “opt-out” in the subject line of your email.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our website, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to the Legislation, each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of their personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Protection of dataYour data is protected by Oxford Dynamics Limited and its processors in pursuance to all legal requirements set by the relevant data protection laws. Oxford Dynamics Limited has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your data and requires its data processors to meet the same requirements. Oxford Dynamics Limited has signed processing agreements with its processors to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
- If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting this data.
Data retentionThe collected data are used and retained for the duration determined by the national law of United Kingdom.
The cookies we use
38 Avenue John F. Kenedy, L-1855
Worldwide https://aws.amazon.com/privacy/ unpkg This is a content delivery network for everything on npm. It is used to load any file form any package using a URL. Npm, Inc., 1999
Harrison Street, 1150,
Oakland, United States of America
United States of America
Access to the websiteAccess to and use of the website are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of this website for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
Website contentAll brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Management of the websiteFor the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the website for a particular category of visitors.
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the website or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
- Make the website temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the website, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the website or of any of its functionalities.
- You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our website. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek. The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the website or services accessible via the Internet;
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the website and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of this website, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.
Applicable lawThese conditions are governed by the law of United Kingdom. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.